Friday, April 26, 2013

A feeling of Self Accomplishment!

So, I don't know how many of you remember my post about my low self esteem.. I had a few comments on it. After rereading it I thought to myself that it was probably the most pathetic post. I had never felt so insecure about myself. I felt as if life was going nowhere and I envied my friends. How could they all look the way they do after having babies and here I am HUGE as ever! I thought I was dumb for not going back to school, and barely even wanted to leave the house. Call it depressed or whatever...  Well, I deleted that post and decided to start fresh!

So here is the new me! I recently started school about 11 weeks ago! I am loving it! It is all online with the University of Phoenix and I am getting my Associates in Arts of Health Administration. Right now I am excelling in school and I am loving feeling like I am getting something accomplished to better the future for my family.

I recently started a health kick too!  I know, I know they usually only last for about 2 weeks with me. I start working out really good, eat right, and then crash... ice cream and sweets get the best of me. Who could forget my feddish for the amazing pepsi too right!? Well... That's all over with. For 4 weeks now I have been soda free! As for the rest of the sweets and food.. I have just enough to cure the craving. I have to say... it's going extremely well! I am in love with my stationary bike that my grandma recently gave to me and my tredmill is becoming my best friend. Along with Jillian Michaels 6 week ab workout. 

Two days ago I went to the Dr. for something that was wrong with my throat. After leaving I was so happy! 6lbs down! That's a total of 10 from last month! I finally hit a new bracket of numbers! I use to be embarrassed about my weight.. are you ready... 171 lbs! crazy right! who would have thought!? but now, I can finally say I am into a new bracket of numbers 165 baby!

So, new goals for the next couple months-
 
1. Keep exercising and get down to 160 lbs by May 8th. (just a random day)
2. Do baptisms for the dead with the family, and out on a girls days
3. Keep up the good eating habits!
4. Love my family with all I can.
 
New goal for the rest of the year-
 
1. RUN a 5 k. Whether it be Swiss Days AND/OR Color Me Rad.
 
 I am sooo extremelly happy to feel so accomplished! I feel as if life is all going the right way now. I can't believe how good it feels to know that I was the only one who could snap myself out of misery and depression and I did it!
 
Sorry... no pictures. Just a feeling of happiness when you read this post!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I missed the depressing post, but I'm glad you deleted it. It amazes me that YOU would be envious of anyone else. You are so beautiful! Don't be too hard on your body, it gave you two beautiful baby boys, and it needs time to recover. I didn't loose all of my baby weight after child number two until she was four years old...it's hard. Just embrace the body you have, work on making it what you want, but have confidence in who you are. I admire you, and envy you! You are so amazing! Keep your chin up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing the insecurities we all hide. No one would guess you would be insecure. You are a wonderful person, you always give 100% to everyone, especially your family. People can lose weight but they cant have a loving caring heart like you do. I am so excited to do the Swiss Days 5K as a family and so glad you are going with us, we might have to hire a professional photographer. lol. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo who!! You sound awesome!!!.....we all get down on ourselves, all of us!! But what makes us awesome is we get back up!!!! Like you :) we change so much to. Just last year I was so down Cuz I to felt a little useless and thought I needed to do something like school, but this year all I want to do is be a mom, and be a mom, and be a mom! I would cry if I had to leave my kids now! ..
    .just stages of life I guess. You have motivated me though, you awesome pants u!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! I am a big believer that we are the only thing in this world that can make us happy. The more you do the more you will want to do, and it will just keep escalating. Keep being your awesome self. I love ya to death!

    ReplyDelete