Sunday, April 21, 2013

Tiny Smiles and Big Laughter!

Oh my goodness! It is getting to be a house full of laughter and a whole bunch of smiles. Not to mention, a whole bunch a boys and one awesome mamma!
Hayes is now 2 1/2 months old and the little man smiles like you can't believe! He is so happy all the time!  A few things he is doing :
He is now recognizing faces and smiles when people talk to him.
He has tried to grab a few things (like my necklace at church today!)
Keeping our spirits lifted by his everyday happiness. We just love him!
 
 
 
 
I can't get enough of him!
 
Then... there is this little monster! Mr. Coy
My sand man...
 
                              This is what happens when he doesn't wait for mom...awesome!
 
 
Coy has the best facials for everything! He cracks me up!
 
What he's up to...
 
            Coy loves the dirt! Anytime he can kick it and make dust for the dog,he will and he thinks it's the funniest thing on earth!
Anytime he can make a face for pictures he does it. He loves getting his picture taken.
He can talk non stop! He is constantly telling us colors,shapes and songs.
He knows what red lights and green lights mean, and tells us what shape the stop sign is.
Obviously as I said, he knows his shapes colors and we are getting numbers down.
We are STILL working on potty training... it's not moving along very fast, but at least its moving!
He knows a million kid songs and sings to himself constantly.
He is now giving his stuffed animals and toys names.
For some reason, he calls himself "sandy"
He absolutely loves trains and anything to do with trains.
He also loves his cowboy hat and his belt buckle he got for christmas.
He can ride his horse all by himself.
He is still learning to ride his bike.
He loves playing with his puppy and tells me she is his best friend.
He LOVES his little brother and keeps an eye out for him at all times
and he is the high light of our day! He can make us laugh at any moment!

Always rockin the boots!



 

5 comments:

  1. You ARE one awesome momma and you look hot!! Your family pic is adorable. I am sorry we couldn't make it work out. Just curious, who ended up doing them? Your boys are adorable too. Is your baby's name Hayes or Hayles? I have seen it both ways on your blog so I was just wondering...we thought about Hayes for Mack. I think it is an adorable name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his face while eating the banana! Can't believe we have two kids! Your little guy is so cute- I absolutely love when they start smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Hayes Shanley..probably just me being cool and having a typo moment ;) and Jess I know! I can't believe we have babies! It's so fun though! Can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Shanley, My friend Michael Klunker did our pictures. He is in St.George

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family is so cute!! Our boys are the same distance apart.....hehe, have fun with that!! Jk!

    ReplyDelete