Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just a bunch of fun!

 Our summer has been so fun lately!  Alot of horse riding, family events and just good times at the splash park with Coy! I was going to do a bunch of different posts.. but, its easier for just one! Its a bunch of pictures! Sorry to bombard ya!
This is Coy on my horse, we were teaching him how to old the mane when riding bareback! He would grab it and say. "ew its yucky!"
Breakfast time!

 Red solo cup!
After red solo cup! ha kidding im kidding.



We stayed the night again at my grandmas, and Coy was so hyper, when we stripped him down he just layed on my grandma as she tickled him. and he was out within 5 minutes.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Splash Pad!!
After staying the night in St.George again, we decided to take Coy and Noah to the splash pad! Coys first time was fun! He didnt care for the water much until i started splashing him. then he realized it wasnt so bad, but by heck if he were to sit in it, it was the end of the world! :)









After the splash pad we were on our way home.. what an onery baby!

the next morning....  Im not sure what happened here.. ha!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

 BBQ with my DAD! Happy Birthday to him too!

My dad recently turned 51 years old! HOORAY for birthdays! I dont think I could ask for a better dad hes one special feller!


 Cute eh?


 aww.. so sweet.












No comments:

Post a Comment